Room Controller - Multiple inputs and outputs
• External sensor ports with up to four sensors (2 analog and two motion/door)
• Temperature probes: up to ten total 1wire probesAn internal light sensor, uses a smart phone type light sensor.
• Built in wireless Modbus with 1000 ft indoor radio range for reading and configuration.
• A microphone for the detection of sound, built in as an alternative to the occupancy detector.
• A trimpot for calibration of the analog output level.
• A pushbutton so the analog output can be calibrated.A USB port for computer configuration.
• CO2: turns on fans if the CO2 rises above a preset level and/or
if volatile gases are present.
• Soil Moisture (or any type of analog probe)
• Occupancy sensor: turns off AC or heat if the space is unoccupied and/or
• Door/window sensor: if a door or window is open. The fans are unaffected.
External sensor examples:
Sound and light are built-in
|Standard Motion Detectors||CO2 or VOC gas detection